Washer and Dryer Repair.
Home appliances are built to last, but when they break down or not functioning properly, we would encourage you to contact us. We offer washer and dryer repair services to the Houston area and most surrounding suburbs.
Washing Machine Repair
Washing machines are one of the most commonly repaired appliance calls we get. There are various reasons or repair cost vs the value of the appliance, but we get our fair share calls for customers having issues with their washing machines. Just take a look at some of the issues clients may have.
- Your washer does not complete the spin cycle leaving the clothes wet
- Washing Machine leaks from the bottom
- Beeps and flashes the whole time and won’t turn off
- Washing machine not draining
- The drum of the machine is making a very loud banging noise when spinning
- Washer won’t spin after the rinse cycle
- Machine shakes violently during the spin cycle
- The water fills and drains but the drum doesn’t spin at all
- The door will not unlock after the spin cycle
- The water is overflowing from the top of the washer
- There is an odor of burnt rubber every time i run the washing machine
- You’re getting an error code on your machine
- If water is not draining properly from your washer, you may run extra cycles on the same clothes.
These are actual issues from real customers that we’ve serviced. Good news is that if you have any issues such as the ones’ listed above, we can help. Contact us as soon as you experience issues like these or any others, because it can cause other problems with your washing machine. Waiting can drive up repair costs or make the machine beyond repair. Call us today for same day quality service
Think of the money that can be saved on electric and gas bills with properly functioning appliances. We have many, many years experience fixing major household appliances and have technicians dispatched throughout the Houston area in an effort to get them fixed and running at the very same day.